Audience Focus staff have experience in combining
a mixture of approaches and methods to answer questions practitioners
We have used a number of methods including:
- observation & participant observation
- Personal Meaning Mapping (PMM)
- accompanied visits & 'think aloud'
- interviews (including
surveys, telephone interviews, in-depth interviews and group
- focus groups (using different activities, tasks and trigger
- drawings and interviews with children
- 'walk troughs'
- storyline testing
- mock-up and prototype testing
- usability testing